Birch Regency, Times Square @ Georgetown (FULLY FURNISHED)
Roomz listings are created by individual users. When negotiating rental contract, be sure to verify property ownership and speak directly with the landlord.
A worth to stay unit is open for RENT now at Time Square, Penang. This unit is about 990 sqf with 2 rooms, 2 bathrooms and 1 covered carpark attached. All rooms are fully furnished and can be moved in anytime.
There are lot of facilities in this apartment/house such as 24 hours security, swimming pool, gym, sauna, function hall, children playground and etc.
- Building name : Birch Regency
- Location : Georgetown, Penang
- Size : 990 sqf
- Rooms : 2
- Bathrooms : 2
- Carpark : 1
- Furnishing : Light, Fans, Air-con, Curtain, Washing Machine, Bed and Mattress, Kitchen Cabinet, Sofa, TV Cabinet, Cabinet, Wardrobe, Sofa
- Condition : Well Maintained by Owner
- Facilities : 24 hours security, swimming pool, children playground, BBQ area, Balcony, Sauna, Covered Carpark
- Surrounding : Convenient shop, Dobby,wet Market, Hyper Market, Restaurant, Cafe, Hospital, School
- Easy Access to : Georgetown Area, LCY ExpressWay, Burma Road, Anson Road, Greenlane, Batu Lanchang, Jelutong, Air Itam
- Availability : Anytime
- Asking Price : RM 1800/month
Rental included : The whole unit, accesscard for main lobby, access for all facilities, and carpark.
For more info, please contact,
Name : Alvan Ong
Tel : 017-6173133
Whatsapp : https://wa.me/60176173133
We're specialized in Buy, Sell and Rent for all types of property in Penang Island and Mainland.
If you find that you need our service(s) to BUY, SELL, or RENT in any type of property, please contact 017-6173133 or whatsapp : https://wa.me/60176173133.
The area we covered are included :
- Weld Quay
- Sungai Pinang
- Sungai Dua
- Bayan Baru & Bayan Lepas
- Sungai Ara
- Tanjung Tokong & Tanjung Bungah
- Batu Ferringhi
- Pulau Tikus
- Bukit Mertajam
- Bukit Minyak
- Seberang Prai
- Juru and etc.
- Penang > Georgetown > Birch [email protected] Square
- 2 bedroom 2 bath condo
- Prefer Malay, Chinese, Expatriate
You may also like: