This is a studio apartment with services provided. Our apartments are recently furnished. We are just a brisk walk away from MRT/LRT Station. This building is handicap friendly and close to city centre like KLCC, Pavillion etc.
This is a fully furnished, centrally located, serviced apartment off Pudu Road. The design of this apartment takes inspiration from the minimalist, Scandinavian style and is fitted with modern conveniences to ensure you never feel too far from home. This is a studio unit with a Queen bed. There is an option to add in a sofa bed for an additional guest for a fee. It comes complete with a bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen.
Pictures professionally taken by our staff so what you see is what you'll get.
Guests will be provided with bath and hand towels, Nespresso machine, more than 36 TV channels, dedicated 1GBPS internet and wifi and complimentary housekeeping is provided on Monday and Friday.
Lobby and roof top relaxation area
Other things to note
Other things to note
- Housekeeping is strictly limited to Mondays and Fridays only
- Linen change is once per 7 nights of stay
- Towels are replaced only for bookings longer than 7 days and only on the 6th night. Request for change of towels is chargeable at $5 per towel
- All extra request is subjected to a charge - $30 per housekeeping excluding linen change. It will be $60 including linen change if request is outside of scheduled days as per description
- All additional request shall be payable in cash on the day of change.
- Guests are reminded to clear all rubbsih and return the unit in as close to the state upon handover
- stained towels that cannot be completely removed will be charged at $15 per towel replacement
- Be punctual. Our time is as precious as yours
- Be green. Turn off light, fan, air-conditioner, water and others electrical items when not in use
- Be clean and tidy. Clean after yourself (i.e. wash plates and cups after use) and if you have moved the mattresses or furniture during your stay please remember to place it back in its original state
- Be honest. Leave what belongs to the apartment (i.e. electrical appliances, pillows, towels etc)
- Be respectful. Let's be friends and exchange words of kindness. And treat the unit like your home
OTHER IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE:
- NO smoking or drug abuse in the unit (you are allowed to smoke outside the building as there are smoke detectors in the unit)
- NO pets allowed as adorable or quiet as they may be
- NO permanent decorations in the unit, remove items when is done
Air ConditionerWashing machineRefrigeratorCooking facilityWater heaterCovered parkingGYM/PoolCleaning serviceFully furnished